MARANATHA BIBLE CAMP
Each summer the youth and children's ministries (kindergarten through graduated high school seniors) of Racine Christian Church take a variety of age-specific groups to attend Summer Camp at Maranatha Bible Camp & Retreat Center in Everton, Missouri. These groups experience camps that last anywhere from a single-afternoon day camp experience for our youngest campers, to a full week for senior high-aged campers.
Campers will experience engaging speakers and high-energy worship that will guide and connect them to Christ in new ways. They will experience fellowship and community with others their age from a network of other churches, with whom they will play games, connect, and worship together.
Their time at camp will also include family group times in which campers are led to learn God's word and are guided on how to continue their study of what they experienced after they leave camp. Camp is structured with Christ-centered activities that will help connect campers with Christ, their leaders and fellow campers, and others. It is truly an experience that can impact your students' lives in unimaginable ways.
Lee University - Cleveland, TN
Incoming 9th graders to Graduated Seniors
CIY Move is a 5-day high school event held all over the country designed to amplify the call of Christ on students' lives to become kingdom workers.
CIY MOVE is made up of structured days of energetic worship, games, and engaging speaking. The week is designed to help students either develop a faith in Christ for the first time or to discover the next step in their discipleship.
Vacation Bible School 2018: "Game Over?"
'Vacation Bible School' (a.k.a., VBS) is an annual, 5-day K-6th Grade* experience, organized by Racine's children's ministry, rKids, and held on our campus. It is designed to grow children's relationship with Christ, the bible, and each other. This year's theme is "Game Over?" and includes live music and dance, interactive games, hands-on crafts, engaging storytelling, and more. (*entering school, Fall 2018)
Attendees will arrive each morning of VBS between 8:30 and 9:00 and check-in with the adult leader of their age-specific small group. Together with their group, they will attend the day's opening session, then break out into the daily rotation schedule of crafts, memory games, bible stories, recreation, and more. They'll wrap up together again in the closing session before rejoining their families to head out at 12:00 p.m., Noon.
- CHECK-IN: Daily, Monday-Friday, July 9-13, 8:30-9:00 a.m.
- PICK-UP/CHECK-OUT: Daily at 12:00 p.m., Noon
- Racine Christian Church
12218 State Hwy K, Seneca, MO 1/4 mile west of Racine, MO on Hwy K
- There is NO COST to attend VBS. Optional items, such as t-shirts may be available on the days of the event at an additional charge.
'GAME OVER?' THEME DETAILS:
- KEY VERSE: Jesus looked at them and said, _“With people, this is impossible. But not with God. All things are possible with God.” ~Mark 10:27 (NIRV)
- THE AIM: To help children see that they can have hope even in the darkest times in their life if their hope is rooted in Christ. It is easy to lose your focus and lose hope in the middle of trials and suffering. We will be learning about people who struggled and had to remain hopeful when things got tough.
- THE BOTTOM LINE: Having hope in the midst of troubling times
EVENT HOST & CONTACT:
- Evan Hand, Children's Minister / rKids Elementary Director
- Station Directors – Adults who organize and lead the activities at each Station. Stations include: Crafts, Memory, Recreation, Snack, etc.
- Crew Leaders – Adults who lead their designated crew on a daily rotation between Opening Session, Stations, and Closing Session.
- Crew assistants – 7th-12th Grade helpers assigned to a Crew Leader who model engagement and help guide their crew throughout the morning's activities.
'Discover' is a special class at RCC designed to help families learn more about who we are as a church community and what we believe. Join us for conversation, a light lunch, and discover what your next steps as you pursue life with Christ, and how your family can get get connected.